1. In a large bowl, stir together the rice cereal, oatmeal and raisins.
2. In a small saucepan mix together the brown sugar and corn syrup. Turn the heat to medium-high. Stir constantly while the mixture is brought to a boil. Once boiling, remove the saucepan from the heat.
3. Stir the peanut butter and vanilla into the sugar mixture in the saucepan. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the cereal mixture in the large bowl.
5. Press the mixture into an 8" x 8" baking pan.
6. When cool, cut into 16 bars.
NotesTo avoid peanuts or peanut butter, try sunflower seeds or sunflower seed butter.
2 1/2 cups toasted rice cereal
2 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla