- In a small bowl, stir ranch seasoning into cream cheese, chill.
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Steam broccoli in microwave for 1 minute with 1 tablespoon of water.
- Spread cream cheese onto flour tortilla, staying one inch from edge. Sprinkle vegetables over cream cheese. Roll tortilla tightly.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving (the wrap will hold its shape better). With a sharp knife slice into circles and serve.
NotesBe creative. Try different vegetables, herbs and spices. Examples- green beans, lettuce, radishes, corn; dill, oregano, basil, mint, curry or chili powder.
2 Whole wheat tortilla
4 tablespoons cream cheese, low-fat (whipped)
,1/6 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix (1/2 teaspoon)
1/4 cup broccoli (washed and chopped)
1/4 cup carrot (peeled and grated)
1/4 cup zucchini (washed and cut into small strips)
1/4 cup summer squash (yellow, washed and cut into small strips)
1/2 tomato (diced)
1/8 cup green bell pepper (seeded and diced)
1 1/2 cups Fresh purple cabbage, finely shredded