1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Drain garbanzo beans in a strainer and rinse with cool water. Shake strainer to help remove water. Dry beans with paper towels
3. Mix together salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley and dill weed in a small bowl.
4. Lightly spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Pour garbanzo beans onto baking sheet and spread in a single layer.
5. Lightly spray the tops of beans with cooking spray. Sprinkle seasoning mix over the beans. Shake pan to help distribute the seasoning and make sure beans are in a single layer.
6. Place pan on the lowest rack in the oven. Cook 30-40 minutes. Gently shake and rotate pan every 10-15 minutes to make sure nothing burns. Beans are done when crispy and brown. Let cool before serving.
2 cans(15 ounce) garbanzo beans
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder or 4 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
2 teaspoons dried dill weed