- Thaw and drain frozen peas or drain canned peas.
- Combine peas, salad greens and cucumber in a large serving bowl.
- Add dressing just before serving. Toss to mix well. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
1 cup peas, fresh, frozen or canned
6 cups salad greens, torn in bite size pieces
1/2 cup chopped cucumber
1/2 cup low-fat salad dressing
1/2 cup low-fat feta cheese
More About Salad Greens
How to Select
Look for dark green leaves. Choose lettuce heads that are tight and firm.
How to Store
Wrap salad greens in slightly damp paper towels. Place in a plastic bag with holes for air. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
How to Prepare
• Rinse lettuce with cold water. Gently pat dry leaves before usin