1. Place rack in center of oven and preheat oven to 400 °F.
2. In a small bowl, mix Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend with olive oil.
3. Place pizza crust on pizza pan. Brush pizza dough with olive oil blend, reserve remainder.
4. In a large mixing bowl, gently toss vegetables and remaining olive oil blend.
5. Spread coated vegetables evenly over pizza dough, leaving about 1/2-inch border around the edges. Top vegetables with shredded cheese.
6. Bake 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
NotesDive into mounds of luscious vegetables smothered over a whole wheat crust, artfully seasoned with the olive oil-herb blend, including basil and garlic. Serve with a side salad and simple home-made vinaigrette. Serving Suggestions: Serve with a side salad and a glass of juice. Ideas for a Side Salad: Spinach, Tomato Slices, and Vinaigrette (made with 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1/2 tsp sugar, and 1 tbsp low-sodium seasoning blend)
3/4 cup shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese