1. Peel and slice bananas about ¼-inch thick.
2. In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon.
3. Lay tortillas flat. Spread about 1 Tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture on one half of each tortilla.
4. Divide banana slices evenly among tortillas. Arrange in a single layer over peanut butter mixture. Fold each tortilla in half.
5. Coat a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium high heat.
6. Place folded tortillas in the skillet. Cook for 1–2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
NotesFor a richer flavor, stir 2 Tablespoons of low-fat cream cheese into the peanut butter mixture in step 2. Let cheese come to room temperature before adding.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
- Non-stick cooking spray