1. In a medium bowl break up the salmon into small pieces.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
3. Lightly press about 1/2 cup of the mixture into a 3 to 4 inch patty that is about 1 inch thick. Repeat to make 4 patties total.
4. Lightly spray or oil a large skillet and heat over medium heat.
5. Add the patties and cook until they are golden brown, about 5 to 7 minutes per side.
6. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
NotesIf you chop the veggies very tiny (mince them) the patties stay together better. Make sure you wait until they are golden brown before you flip them
1 can(14 ounces) of salmon, remove skin and large bones
1 slice of bread, torn into small pieces
1 Tablespoon light mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup celery, chopped
1/2 cup carrot, chopped
1/2 cup onion, chopped