1. Rinse and grate zucchini.
2. Place zucchini into a colander. Press firmly with paper towel, removing as
much liquid as possible.
3. In a medium bowl, add zucchini, eggs, and milk. Whisk together using
4. Add whole wheat flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt to
the bowl. Mix well.
5. Coat large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat
for 2 minutes.
6. Spoon ¼ cup of the batter onto the heated pan for each pancake.
Sprinkle blueberries on top. Cook until bubbles appear on the top of the
batter. Note that this will take longer than for conventional pancakes.
7. Flip and cook until pancake is cooked through and light brown in color.
2 medium zucchini
1/3 cup nonfat milk
1 cup whole wheat flour
½ cup quick oats
¼ cup sugar
1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
Non-stick cooking spray
1 cup blueberries, fresh or thawed if frozen